Pin It

Friday, July 2, 2010

Sentimental Journey Envelope Purse Album

Happy Canada Day!!! If you're not from Canada, Happy New Catalogue Day!!! Between the two there is plenty to celebrate. I made this album for a teacher who retired at the end of this school year. I went to school with her son and worked with her closely, so I wanted to do something special. However, I did not have a lot of time. As always I left things to the last minute and had to finish this album in only a few hours. As a result, it doesn't have as much detail as I would have liked, but she appreciated it all the same.

The cards pull out of the pockets to reveal my notes to her. This was the perfect design for an album since I didn't have many pictures to work with. I'm loving the new Newsprint Paper paired with Cherry Cobbler and Vanilla - Yummy!

Stamps: Sentimental Journey, It's About Time (retired), Artistic Etchings (brand new set)

Paper: Newsprint Designer Series Patterned Paper (New), Cherry Cobbler (New), Very Vanilla, Naturals Ivory, Basic Black

No comments: