Pin It

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sentimental Journey Briefcase Envelope Album

Every year I make a mini album for the retiring teachers in our school. This year these were both teachers who have been both my teachers and my colleagues - the joy of teaching in the same school I graduated from! It was also the last of the teachers who were there when I was in high school (which suddenly makes me feel really old!). This year I decided to use the same idea as Jan Tink's album since I don't have many pictures to work with. The two pockets were perfect for adding a couple more photos and some written words to the retirees. This album was created for a male. Check back tomorrow to see my purse version created using Artistic Etchings and brand new papers and colors for a female.

Stamps: Sentimental Journey, It's About Time (retired), Define Your Life
Paper: Sahara Sand, To the Nines Designer Series Specialty Paper, Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Oh that's cute!

Make sure to let us know if you're planning a stamp camp in July - whether it's at your home or at the lake, doesn't matter;)