- Punch 4-5 flowers from the Blossom Punch
- Colour the edges with a marker. I used Calypso Coral
- Spray each until the colour starts to run and set aside to dry.
- Stack the flowers and poke a brade through the centre.
- Crumple the flowers and position petals into place.
Stamps: Loving Thoughts, All Holidays (retired), Travel Journal Wheel, Secret Garden (leaves kissed with the oval from Oh Hello)
Cardstock & Ink: Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Honeycomb Folder, Doily, Apothecary Framelits, Flower Trim, Creped Filter Paper, Vanilla Seam Binding, Scallop Punch, Basic Rhinestones