Pin It

Monday, July 19, 2010

Artistic Etchings Briefcase Album

The challenge over at A Charming Place this week was to use Black & White plus two other colours on a project. Since I'm heading to Cambodia in a few days, I decided to combine this challenge with a Stamp Camp project we made this weekend. I didn't have time to finish the inside pages yet, but we used two On Board Briefcase pages as covers and envelopes as pages, similar to the idea I came up with for my Carousel Notes Album. To the tag I added a key and heart charm. Check out all the other new accessories I added to my tag!

Want to earn charms for free? A Charming Place is offering a $13 gift certificate right now. See this thread for details. Next month it's my turn to hostess the monthly challenges and I'm going to kick it all off from Cambodia with a travel theme! Check back August 1st to see how you can win charming prizes for participating in the challenges!
Stamp: Artistic Etchings
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, Marina Mist, Early Espresso, Versamark
Paper: Newsprint Designer Series
Accessories: Jumbo Eyelets, 1/8" Taffeta, Pearls, Paper Daisies

1 comment:

Sherri said...

It was a great camp again - thanks Shawna!!

...and I'll try to check into your charming-challenge next month!