Pin It

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Vintage Card with Matchbook Holder

I sat down the other day to play with some of my favourite retiring stamps and accessories and this is what I came up with. Tomorrow is my last day of work for this school year and I think I will give this set to a friend at work. The match book holder idea came from Inking Idaho. I had made many match books, including a couple of mini albums, but never thought to use them to hold 3x3 cards. To create the match book, cut a piece of cardstock to 8 1/4 x 3 1/2. Score at 3 1/4, 3 1/2, and 7 1/4. If you are planning to scallop the edge, as I did here, I would suggest cutting the paper at 8 1/2 x 3 1/2. Here's what the cover of the match book looks like:
Retiring Stamps and Accessories (several of which are on sale right now) include:

Stamps: All Holidays, Friends 24/7
Accessories: Birds & Blooms Die (flowers & leaves), Hodgepodge Hardware, Spiral Punch
Paper: Newsprint Designer Series Patterned Paper, Presto Patterns

There's still time to order, but June 30th is the last day. Order online through my store, or call me to place your order.

No comments: