Pin It

Thursday, July 21, 2011

MDS Hybrid Anniversary Projects

Yesterday was our 15th anniversary! I spent the day creating these projects for my husband (he contributed the roses). The first thing I noticed in the new catalogue was the gorgeous framed digital project on page 6. When I saw that the template was available for download, it went to the top of my download wish list. Then I noticed that I already had almost all the downloads needed to recreate it myself, so I went ahead and copied it. After all, great ideas are meant to be copied, right? The template would definitely have been quicker, but I had fun playing. I had a different frame picked out, but I couldn't fit the mat and I needed it to accommodate the popped up butterflies and pearls.



Here's what my page looked like before I added the butterflies (Beautiful Wings Embosslit 118138) and  Basic Pearls (119247).
The template can be downloaded here for only $2.50 Canadian and can be customized to suite the colors of your decor.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Beautiful Shawna!! And happy anniversay!:))