Pin It

Saturday, January 16, 2010

New Stampin' UP! Mini Milk Carton Die


I'm supposed to be marking - it's end of the semester time already - but I found my way into my Stampin' Studio instead. I think I have the best job in the world (teaching Senior English) - except for all the marking, ugh! I have a big Stampin' UP! box full of goodies that haven't been played with yet, so I pulled out my new Milk Carton Die and With All My Heart stamp set (both in the new Occasions Mini) and came up with this project. I stamped the smaller flower with Versamark on Pretty in Pink paper and embossed with clear powder, then cut the petals almost to the center of the flower and sponged Chocolate Chip ink over top before folding each petal in half. I then stamped the same flower on Old Olive and embossed it to create the petals:

Stamps: With All My Heart
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Versamark
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Real Read, Sending Love Specialty Designer Series Paper, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Mini Library Clip, Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon, Sending Love Epoxy Brads, Crystal Clear Embossing Powder, Eyelet border Punch, Mini Milk Carton Die & Big Shot

2 comments:

Sherri said...

That's adorable! I have been eyeing that milk carton die - how big is the finished carton (how much could you fit in it?)

:)

Shawna MacKenzie said...

Thanks, Sherri! They are itty bitty - They are about 1 1/2" wide and 3 1/4" tall when finished. I added about 1/4 cup of pink M&Ms to this one (which is quite a lot once you actually measure them out).