Pin It

Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Digital Studio - Loved Page


A couple of months ago I completed my certification for My Digital Studio. There was never any doubt that I would order the program - after all, I love to spend money on new toys, but I wasn't convinced that I would enjoy digital scrapbooking at all. I had tinkered with digital photo greeting cards in the past and even have a whole folder of digital paper and embellishments that I downloaded, but it just wasn't the same as sitting down with paper and embellishments. While it still isn't the same, I think I've found a place for digital crafting in my life. I can create a page in a lot less time than it takes for me to pull out my supplies, let alone glue anything down. Plus I can bring My Digital Studio with me anywhere I can bring my laptop. This page was inspired by this months cover of Canadian Scrapbooker and was created in less than half an hour while I was at the lake over the Christmas holidays. Best of all, I had no mess to clean up!

No comments: