Pin It

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hinge Cards


Again, I shall start by apologizing for the long wait between posts. After our cruise, I enjoyed a much needed creative break! I love crafting, but it seems that by the time I get home from work, think of something to make for supper, get the kids off to bed, and sneek in a bit of marking, I don't have an ounce of energy left for anything creative! When I do find a bit of me time, I've been picking a favourite set and style and going with it.

Lately I've been having fun with Hinge Cards, as anyone who has been to a recent stampin' event of mine can attest to! I'd love to take the credit, but I got the idea from Stampin' UP! and I'm sure they got the idea from some brilliant stamper out there. The idea is simple. Instead of opening a card, the top portion rotates on a single brad revealing the message underneath. Clever, isn't it?


For an added twist, the last card opens up to reveal a tag tucked into a pocket!

Best of all, I got a chance to play with my Sale-a-bration stamp sets, ribbon, and paper, as well as my A Good Egg stamp set, which I adore. I'm looking forward to Easter Holidays when I plan to set aside time specifically for stampin' and scrappin'.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Shawna those are adorable!