Pin It

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Yesterday my baby turned six! To go with her Easter themed party, I made her birthday card using the same An Egg-cellent Easter set that I used for her invitations. I was inspired by a card I saw in the new mini catalogue. The bunny is attached to a brad, allowing the white circle with the eggs to turn so it looks like the bunny is juggling the eggs.
For party favours, I was short on time. I picked up some egg shaped sidewalk chalk on sale and tied a pink ribbon with a simple tag around each package. Quick and easy!

Part of the table centre included this altered Starbucks bottle filled with a boquet of suckers. Again, I thought of this last minute, so I kept it quick and easy. I embossed the flowers with hologram highlights embossing powder and used one of the new Jumbo Grommets with a Pretties Half Pearl centre. To fill the bottle, I literally pulled out a bunch of thin scraps of paper from my garbage bin that sits on the table while I scrap and rolled them up. I didn't spend much time preparing the party and yet it was one of the most fun we've had.







1 comment:

Leah said...

Shawna that is adorable! YOU are very clever