Pin It

Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Catalogue Inspiration


My demonstrator copy of the brand new Spring/Summer Idea Book & Catalogue has arrived and there are SO many new things to drool over! However, it wasn't just the new sets and accessories that struck my eye. I love how all the examples in the catalogue got my creativity flowing again. After marking English Essays all weekend, I decided to take a break and actually make something. I came across the Pick a Petal sample in the new catalogue and had one of those "Why didn't I think of that?" moments. I will admit that I sometimes buy stamp sets that I later realize I don't even like. Sometimes they don't even see ink! Pick a Petal was one of those sets for me. I used it for a few demonstrations, but I couldn't seem to make it work. THEN, I saw the amazing sample in the catalogue. Of course! How perfect! I used the new Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper (which will also need to "grow" on me) and my Birds & Blooms die for the leaves, and dusted off my sewing machine for my own take on this card.

No comments: