Pin It

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Crochet Flowers - Free Offer for Canadian Customers

My mom is amazing with a crochet hook! When my girls were babies, they had the most amazing blankets and sweaters thanks to her talent. Several months ago while we were browsing the local scrapbook store, I pointed out a package of crochet flowers and asked her if she could make some for me. The next time I saw her, she handed me a little package of the cutest little crochet flowers - perfect for my scrapbook pages and cards. When I saw the crochet flowers in the brand new Stampin' UP! catalogue, I decided to pull out a couple of my mom's flowers and try dying them to match my paper. It works beautifully! The flower on this card was dyed using a few drops of Pink Pirouette reinker mixed with water. Although I think the ones in the catalogue are nice, I like my mom's better, especially since I can dye them to match any paper (and yes, I am biased - sorry Stampin' UP!).

Do you want to try dying your own flowers? My mom has agreed to make some crochet flowers for me to give away, so I have decided to send an assortment of five of her crochet flowers to everyone who orders online through my Demonstrator Website between now and February 14th (Canadian orders only). In addition, Stampin' UP! will include a FREE 2009 Spring/Summer Idea Book & Catalogue with all online orders placed between Feb 1 and Apr 30th! The free crochet flower offer is available only through me. Place your order by clicking on the 24 hour shopping link under my profile and then clicking on the shop now button on the top right of my demonstrator business website.

2 comments:

morgansmom2000 said...

I love these! Can I buy some from your mom?

Renae in AK said...

I'd like to buy some, too!!! I have a 4 month-old daughter & would love to use these in some projects I have in mind for her. =D

I can be reached at denrae@gmail.com