Pin It

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Love Bandit Valentine Card Box

This week's challenge over at A Charming Place was to create any Valentine's Day themed project - quite easy since I've been playing lately with my new Love Bandit stamp set and the Sale-a-bration Good Neighbor paper pack. This box is made out of two Box #2 dies glued back to back. I also added a rhinestone pulled out of a rhinestone brad to the centre of the heart charm - found here.
In total I made12 unique cards and 12 matching scallop envelopes. The original plan was to make enough cards for my daughter's classmates and then send a little treat for the teacher in the box. However, I soon realized that I lacked the patience needed to make the additional 16 cards that would be required!

Stamps: Love Bandit, Framed with Love, Vintage Labels
Paper & Ink: Good Neighbor Paper Pad, Bermuda Bay, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Soft Suede

1 comment:

Sherri said...

That's absolutely adorable!!