Pin It

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Design Team News!

I'm super excited to announce that I am back designing for A Charming Place! I almost didn't submit an entry, but after finding out that charms are not considered "competitive product" under Stampin' UP's new IDA, I decided to go for it. I was on the design team there several years ago and I realized that I had never created so many projects for myself than I did when I was working on Design Team Challenges every month. As you may have already noticed, I already incorporate charms into many of my projects, so I intend to blend my Stampin' UP business with my new position. Even though life has become even busier for me, I am looking forward to spending time in my studio creating for my own enjoyment again!

This card is my design for the first challenge. We were to use hot glue on a project. I dropped dots onto a scrap of window sheet and sprinkled them with Pink Fine Supernova Glitter. When they dried, I cut them out and attached them to my project. Check out the great new accessories on this project too - I love the new embosslit!

Paper: Taken with Teal, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink & Whisper White cardstock, Sweet Pea Designer Series
Ink: Taken with Teal, Chocolate Chip 
Accessories: Satin Ribbon, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Charm

1 comment:

Sherri said...

That's gorgeous! I love the rhinestone heart you have around the bow!!!

I ordered that embosslit too at January's club so am just waiting for it to arrive! :)