Pin It

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Quick & Easy Secret Santa Gift: We Whisk You a Merry Kissmas


Here's another Secret Santa Gift from last week. I'm so glad I signed up at work for this gift exchange. Not only was it a blast trying to hide the fact that it was me (one of only a handful of "crafty" people on staff), but it actually got me back in my Stampin' Studio doing what I love!

I can't take the credit for this idea. It can be found at Organized Christmas (although I think the hand made tag makes it so much more personal). There are also many examples floating around on the web. The gold mesh was left over from a gift I received last Christmas. White would have matched a little better, but I don't think the recipient noticed!

I also found a chef's hat at Dollarama, which fit the theme perfectly even if it didn't match the colour scheme.


No comments: