Pin It

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Last Day of the 12 Days of Holiday Sale & A Special Offer from Me!

Today is the last day to take advantage of the great specials on select Big Shot dies and Decor Sheets. As my gift to you, from now until December 25th, I am offering the Big Shot machine for only $99.95 Canadian (sorry, Canadian customers only). That's below demonstrator cost! This promotion is my own special promotion and will likely not be honoured by other demonstrators. Because it is a personal promotion and not one offered by Stampin' UP!, sales tax and shipping will be calculated on the full price. Orders may be placed through me or through my store. For orders placed through my store, I will refund the $32.95 by cheque, so make sure your mailing address is complete. Order today to take advantage of the 12 Days of Holiday Sales as well.

Check out what I made with my Big Shot, Chocolate Chip Decor Sheet, and the Tulipe Die (all on sale). This is part of my Stampin' Studio. I rescued the change table and baby dresser from my own garage sale when they didn't sell right away. They're not exactly top quality, but the decor piece dresses them up a bit. I literally did this in exactly 10 minutes from start to finish.

Here's a bit more of the room. The chocolate chip Decor fits quite nicely with my Create Decor Elements piece, which was my very first purchase when Stampin' UP! released their line of Decor Elements.


1 comment:

Sherri said...

Lovely! I got 'create' free with my November order and it's still in the tube - I now have 2 decor elements and neither is hung...I know, bad... Well maybe between Christmas and New Years;)