Pin It

Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Card with Ornament Vase

I'll start with the usual apology for the length of time between posts. I stepped away from my blog (and pretty much crafting in general) to take a deep breath and focus on my family and my career. Fall is always busy at school, but this year the full time job combined with an increase in time spent on extra-curricular has kept me beyond busy. While I won't promise to update every day from now on, I am planning on updating with projects counting down to Christmas. I've been back in my craft room creating projects for our "Secret Santa" at work, so it's a good time to get back into the stampin' groove!

This was one of those "quick & easy" cards. I love the new Petals a Plenty embossing folder in the mini catalogue. I also cut the tip off an ornament punched with the ornament punch for a quick vase. Check back later this week for a tutorial on how to make paper roses out of the ornament punch.

Stamps: Season of Joy
Cardstock/Ink: Bermuda Bay, Ruby Red, Garden Green

No comments: