Pin It

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Pony Party Birthday Card

I had some time to play in my stampin room today. My horse lovin' daughter fell in love with this stamp set the very first time she saw it in the new catalogue. I ordered it right away, but I must confess this is the first time it's seen ink.
This stamp set can be found in the Growing Up section of the Idea Book & Catalogue, meaning it can be used as part of an order qualifying for Stampin' UP!'s Growing Up promotion. Spend $45 CAD before shipping & taxes on stamp sets from the Growing Up section and receive a free package of Designer Buttons!
Stamps: Pony Party
Paper: Razzleberry Lemonade, Melon Mambo, Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Paper Vellum, Shimmer White Cardstock
Ink: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay
Accessories: Blossom Party Die, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Build-a-brad, Top Note Die, SU Backgrounds Texturz Plate, iridescent ice embossing powder, scallop edge punch

No comments: