Pin It

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Animal Stories Pop Up Card

Wow two posts in one week. It's been a long time since I've done that! I've had the inside of this card half finished for weeks, but I never got around to finishing the outside of it, probably because I kept making mistakes and adding more pieces which didn't look quite right. I was inspired by yesterday's Mojo Monday Sketch for the front of the card. The inside uses the Pop Up Cake Die and the Animal Stories Stamp Set (which also can be found in the Growing Up section of the Catalogue.
Stamps: Animal Stories, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Brilliant Blue, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Pop Up Cake Die, Modern Label & Word Window punches, Designer Series Buttons, 5/8" Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch
Paper: Tall Tales Designer Series Patterned Paper, Brilliant Blue, Chocolate Chip


2 comments:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

cute, I love the vellum waves!

Lori said...

Hi, I was looking for examples of cards using Animals Stories and this is amazing!!! I just had to stop and say that! I love the way that pop upa and all the details. :)