Pin It

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Just Add Cake Meets Pennant Parade!

I finally scrapbooked a page! I first fell in love with stamping because of how well I could incorporate it into my passion for scrapbooking. Over the years as I've gotten busier, I must confess I've neglected my first love of scrapbooking - the kind with paper and punches and adhesive. I've done a lot of digital scrapbooking since MDS arrived on the scene, but, although I love it, somehow digital pages don't give me the same satisfaction that real life, touchable pages do. There's nothing like adding another completed layout to the scrapbook album. For me, that hasn't happened in a LONG time! I confess, I needed the help of a sketch to get me going again (and I followed it very closely). I'm a huge fan of sketches to get the Mojo going. This one came from a Becky Fleck sketch from Page Maps (although I don't remember which month I used).

I incorporated the colors in the Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper and used the new Pennant Parade stamp set and Petite Pennants Builder Punch.

Stamps: Pennant Parade, Grunge Rock (sentiment), Date Stamp (from an office supply store)

Paper & Ink: Just Add Cake, Whisper White Textured Cardstock, Wild Wasabi, Peach Parfait, Blushing Bride, Poppy Parade, Baja Breeze, Early Espresso

 Accessories: Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Simple Letters Die, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch, Petite Pennants Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Basic Rhinestones, etc!

Thanks for looking!




1 comment:

Sherri said...

So cute! I would *love* to some day either get in a scrapbooking club or get together with a small group of women to get some pages done...I love your scrapbook style...would love to learn more from you!:)