Pin It

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Pop-up Apple Card

Check out the new additions to the Clearance Rack!

I bought this pop-up ball die on the Clearance Rack months ago and only now took it out of the package after being inspired by a card I saw on Crafting With Class. Good news - the Pop Up Ball Die is still available!!! Items are selling out quickly, but there are some great deals to be found. Check out my online store to see all of them or contact me to place an order. There are also grab bags of discontinued merchandise available throughout April.

I began this card as a simple 6x6 card and added a belly band to keep everything closed. It think that for the first time ever, I might be ahead of the game for teacher year end gifts this year! There is space behind the "chalkboard ledge" to tuck a gift certificate and I will use my white gel pen to write a more personal note on the blackboard inside.

 Here's what it looks like without the belly band




Supplies:


Paper & Ink: Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Real Red, Old Olive, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait, Whisper White, Newsprint DSP, Love Letter DSP

Stamps: Tart & Tangy, Full of Life

Dies & Punches: Pop Up Ball Die, Owl Punch, Window Punch, Texturz Plates #4

Accessories: Linen Thread, Black Grosgrain Ribbon, White Pen





No comments: