Pin It

Monday, February 21, 2011

Hydrangea Flower Pot Card

The challenge at A Charming Place this week was to make a flower using a technique that we had not yet tried. I've made a lot of flowers, so this challenge had me searching the internet. I settled on one that I had seen, but not yet tried. It's my MIL's birthday today and I needed a card that also had a pocket for her gift - tickets to the local theatre. The flower pot card was the perfect solution. The hydrangea's were inspired by this youtube video by Valita's Fresh Folds.
Stamps: Occasional Quotes (greeting)
Ink & Paper: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Early Espresso
Accessories: Satin Ribbon, Pearls, Little Leaves Die, Heart Punch, Sponges

4 comments:

valita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
valita said...

your Hydrangeas are gorgeous! thanks also for the link back :)

Bluaqua said...

How do you mail it without it getting smashed?

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhh myyyyyy goooooodness..
THIS IS STUNNILY GORGEOUS!!
I am very impressed.. looks real!!
Thanks for sharing this with us!
I appreciate it very much~
L.r. Smith from facebook!!