Pin It

Saturday, July 25, 2009

WANTED Scrapbook Page

It's been ages since I've actually sat down to scrapbook something for me - not for workshops or displays or gifts, but for me! I decided to participate in the challenge over at Scrapping Out Loud this week. The challenge was to distress a layout - perfect for me! I also stumbled across the color combination challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers, which was to use Really Rust, Not Quite Navy, and Pretty in Pink. I love the unexpected burst of pink in the combo and used it to bring out my daughter's pink riding helmet. I wasn't going to use patterned paper, but ended up pulling out my scrap box and liked the addition of the Outlaw (retired) paper. Other than that piece, however, everything else is current.

Stamp: Wanted
Paper & Ink: Pretty in Pink, Kraft, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Linen Thread, Fresh Favorites Buttons, Star Punches, Chipboard, etc



3 comments:

Jess said...

i love those papers from su! i still have some of mine also...love your pg.! great job on the distressing challenge...and thanks so much for playing along with us at SOL!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME page, I love the colours. Thanks so much for playing along.

yyam said...

Love the papers you used and the torn bit at the bottom of the page...thanks for playing along!