Pin It

Friday, February 20, 2009

Big Shot Butterflies

I had big plans to get a lot of stampin/scrappin done over my week off this week, but I found myself sick in bed for pretty much the entire week. I did manage to send off the crochet flowers to those of you who ordered online in the first half of February. Unfortunately, however, this is the only stamping I got done, and it only got done because I need it for a birthday tomorrow! My Big Shot is now officially my favourite toy in my scraproom. I love the new butterfly die and the new texturz plates. For this card, I sponged white ink over the embossed dots to make them stand out even more. I cut the butterflies from the dotted vellum in the new Taste of Textiles package and from Urban Garden designer series patterned paper.

No comments: