Pin It

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Peace Joy Love & Cheer Scrapbook Page

I finally sat down to make a scrapbook page. It's been far too long since I've added to the kids' albums (obviously, since this photo was taken for Christmas 2003)! I was inspired by a sketch I saw in this month's Scrapbooks Etc. and I went with it, giving myself permission to actually use all those cute little felt flurry snowflakes! I also thought it was about time to try out my "Join the Cheer" Big Shot Die since it hadn't been used yet.

Paper: Baja Breeze & Kiwi Kiss Cardstock, Ski Slope Designer Series Patterned Paper
Stamps: Snow Swirled, Every Day Flexible Phrases
Ink: Whisper White
Accessories: Felt Flurries, Designer Brads, Pretties Kit Brads, Library Clip, Chipboard

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Super cute!!

klawster said...

shawna this is a beautiful page
kim