Pin It

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Christmas Reed Diffuser


First of all, I'm sorry that I haven't posted in such a long time. Most people become too busy to stamp during Summer, while that seems to be the only time I have time to stamp! My September was filled with getting back to work (up to 80% instead of the 40% I taught the last five years), getting the girls settled into a new routine (especially with my youngest starting Kindergarten), and taking a group of students to Prince Edward Island for a National Leadership Conference (which was a blast, even if it did leave me far behind in my marking!). Today, however, I set aside some time before cleaning my stampin' space for tomorrow's club night to make a simple project. Yesterday I found this reed diffuser on sale. My wheels have been turning since I saw something similar altered in one of my Stampin' UP! magazines, so I happily picked up a couple of them. This is what I had time for today.

Stamp: Season of Joy
Paper: Ski Slope Designer Series Patterned Paper
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Ribbon, rub-ons, Hodgepodge hardware

No comments: