Pin It

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bella Monkey

I'm still anxiously awaiting my boxes of catalogues! In the meantime I thought I'd share some of my creations from last week. I spent much of the week at the cabin - relaxing, reading, tubing, and even stamping! I brought my new sets, new papers, and minimal supplies (very difficult for me) and actually found a few moments here and there to use them. These cards are two of the several I created. I'll be heading back to the lake for my annual Stamp Camp at the Lake this weekend. I still have room to squeeze in one or two more, so if you live in the Saskatoon area and would like to join me for a full day of stamping, food, and fun, let me know!

4 comments:

Sherri said...

Oh these are super cute! They actually make me like that sock monkey (and to be honest, I wasn't to fond of that stamp when I first saw it!)

That bella paper is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Hi Shawna! I'm in the states on holidays right now, but wanted you to know that I've got 8 ladies for sure who want to be in the Rosthern club in the fall. That could increase by one or two, and everyone is very excited about it. Wish that I could be at the stamp camp this weekend, but am very excited to spend the time with family instead.
Talk to you soon,
DeAnne

Valerie said...

I so covet that cute little sock monkey. Ahhh to live in Sask...

Kendra said...

Nice posst thanks for sharing