Pin It

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Fantasy Boxes

I originally discovered the pattern for these boxes in a challenge on A Charming Place . The original pattern used by the challenge hostess can be found at Stubby Stampers , but I made some minor adjustments. For example, I used Stampin' UP! Designer Series Paper, which makes the box much more sturdy. I also modified the dimensions slightly in order to get two outside liners out of one sheet of 12x12 paper (use 6x12" instead of 6.5x12"). If you do this, you will have less "tab" to glue down, but I used Sticky Strip to tape it down and it worked just fine.

For both boxes I used A Beautiful Thing along with my favorite scallop punch and the new matching rub-ons! I also made matching covered peppermint patties to keep inside the Ginger Bloosom version, but discovered that the Hershey Dark Chocolate Squares fit inside perfectly as well.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shawna, thanks for the link to my site. I'll be e-mailing you a $10 GC shortly. Take care. Hayley.

Johanne Ratté said...

WoW!!!que c'est beau, tres bonne idée...merci pour le lien.Bravo !vous faites de bien belles choses.