Pin It

Thursday, December 24, 2009

On Board Trinket Tags


I have to put in a plug for the On Board Trinkets found in the clearance rack of Stampin' UP!'s online store. I bought the kit awhile ago, but as always waited until the very last minute to pull them out to create my tags for those extra special gifts. The regular price on these was $29.99 CAD and they are on sale while supplies last for $10.99 CAD. They come with 6 9x9 sheets of chipboard plus matching die cut patterned paper. These were so easy to make. I printed wallet sized photos and used my punches to cut them out, covered the chipboard with the matching die cut paper, added some ribbon and tiny tags and was done! If you look closely, you'll also notice a sneak peek at a stamp set that will be featured in the new occasions mini catalogue. The itty bitty tags, as well as the 4 you were stamped with a new set called Tiny Tags and punched out with a matching punch. I think I have a new favourite punch!



Have a very Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Oh these are adorable!!