Pin It

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Lovely Lipstick Foil Butterflies - Beauty Abounds!

Once again, it's been awhile and my blog has been sorely neglected. It's not that I don't make things. I just don't make things as often, and when I do, I don't find the time to take photos and post them. This week I am taking advantage of a week off work to spend a little time creating every day. Since I have time to create, I will make time to post too. Here's a simple start.
My daughter received a Christmas gift in the pink box. As I was about to recycle it, I decided to compare it to my cardstock to see whether or not it matched Stampin' UP! colours. Yes, I routinely refrain from throwing things away because I "might" make them into a project someday. It's a bad habit, but in this case I actually turned it into something. While it doesn't quite match the pinks in Stampin' UP!'s line of colours, it was a beautiful complement to the Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheets in the Sale-a-bration brochure. Paired with the absolutely gorgeous Beauty Abounds Bundle in the Occasions Catalogue, and the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper in the Sale-a-bration brochure, the foil sheets add just the right amount of glam to something that would otherwise have been recycled!





Paper & Ink - Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Patterned Paper (free with $60 purchase), Whisper White, Basic Black, Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheets (free with $60 purchase)

Dies - Stitched Labels, Butterfly Beauty

Stamps - Beauty Abounds

-->

Butterfly Beauty Thinlits Dies148536

Butterfly Beauty Thinlits Dies148536

Stitched Labels - 146828

No comments: