Pin It

Monday, December 19, 2011

The Sounding Joy: Sliding Gift Card Holder

My 11 year old daughter came up with the inspiration for this slider card. I'll post a tutorial later this week showing you how I adapted it for my Christmas cards this year. This one conceals a Gift Card. Pull the panel and the front piece slides unveiling the gift card underneath.
Stamps: The Sounding Joy (hurry, this one is in the mini catalogue that expires on January 3rd), Tiny Tags
Ink & Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Seam Binding, Northern Frost Die, Jingle Bell, Scallop Edge Punch, Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder, 3" Circle

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Shawna, your card is just gorgeous! How smart of your daughter to figure that slider out! I see a future Stampin' UP demo in the making!!! I wanted to ask you a quick question. I see you used the Northern Frost die with the glimmer paper. I cannot get mine to cut through it to save my soul! Can I ask you how you did it? A shim? Thanks!
~Chanda
chandapie(at)cox(dot)net