Pin It

Monday, December 27, 2010

Joy Christmas Frame

This was one of my mom's gifts this year. I can finally post it! I had her take some family pictures of us on Christmas day to put into it later. The frame is just a cheap wooden frame, but I really like how it turned out. All the flowers and embellishments were created with Stampin' UP! products.

The white flower was created with satin ribbon, an antique brad centre, and a pearl.
The red flowers were created with the five petal flower punch and the island blossom die plus a stylus and pearls.
The little vanilla flowers were created with the three flower punch and neutral brads.
Best of all, the Deck the Halls Paper ties everything together! I added a top coat of Smooch ink to the holly leaves and berries that doesn't show in the photo, but shimmers beautifully in the light.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

It's beautiful Shawna!!
I think you need to have me over sometime to teach me how to make flowers as you do! The paper ones don't look like they could possibly be paper - and the satin ribbon one I'm not even sure wehre to begin - wow! WOW! ...You should enter something like this for the artisan award!