Pin It

Friday, April 9, 2010

Stampin' UP! Color Renovation

I was away this week enjoying the mineral spa in Moose Jaw. While I was gone there was a major announcement from Stampin' UP! - Five New Colors!!! In fact there will be a complete color renovation which will affect all color families. Beginning with the new catalogue, there will be four color families with ten colors in each family - Brights, Neutrals, Regals, and Subtles. There will also be five new In-Color colors introduced, but these will stay current for two years with another five new colors joining them in the In-Color line after one year. Unfortunately, this does mean saying farewell to many colors that I have grown to love, but the new brown alone makes the change all worthwhile! Plus some of my favourite colors from past In-Color lines are returning! Now is a good time to stock up on the colors that you love before they are gone for good.

Brand New Colors
(Kraft has been renamed Crumb Cake and will now be available in ink)

New Color Families

Returning In-Colors

1 comment:

Sherri said...

I love this! I love that I can get a kraft (er crumb cake) pad now and I love what they did with the regals and that the brought baja and ridinghood both back - and the esspresso and cobler colors are looking like must haves for me - thought you must be sad to see sage shadow go, Shawna - if I remember correctly that was one of your favourites!

Be sure to let me know if you do any classes:)