Pin It

Friday, June 27, 2008

Ribbon Holder


It's my last day of work today and I woke up early. Thankfully I'll have the summer to sleep! I thought I'd share a couple of pictures of June's club projects. My wonderful upline, Crystal, showed me this adorable ribbon holder. It's a 2-4-6-8 box with a lid. To create the box, score a half sheet of cardstock along the short side at 2, 4, 6, and 8. Rotate it and score at 2 along the long side. Cut along the short score lines to where they intersect in order to create flaps for your box (cut off the smallest flap). I used my cropadile to set the jumbo eyelets, but it will require cutting down the middle two bottom flaps in order to reach. The lid is made from a 4x4 piece of Berry Bliss paper. Score all four sides at slightly under 1"

1 comment:

Sherri said...

This was such a clever project! And thanks for filling our club's with ribbon!