Pin It

Monday, April 28, 2008

Loonies for Littles Promotion

There are a lot of Stampin' UP! promotions going on right now. My favourite is the "Loonies for Littles" Campaign. Stampin' UP! has created a special package with a limited edition stamp set and will donate $2 from every kit purchased to the Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Canada. I decided to use this special to help out even more kids. As most of my customers know, my favourite charity is Place of Rescue in Cambodia. I just finished reading First They Killed My Father by Loung Ung about the genocide in Cambodia during the 1970's and it further inspired me to give more to help the kids who were not yet born when their country was torn apart, but who nevertheless have suffered as a result. For every Loonies for Littles kit purchased, I will donate $5.00 to Place of Rescue. The kit is available until May 31, 2008 and is available only in Canada. This is my personal offer and not Stampin' UP!'s, and so it is only available through me.

Other Stampin UP! promotions include:
Free Wheelin' Promotion - until April 30th
Cutting Combo Pack Special Offer - May 1-31 - Buy a cutting mat and receive a hobby blade for free!
Get on Board with Chipboard - May 1-31 - Get 25% off chipboard when you spend $40 (before shipping & taxes)

No comments: